Make a DonationWe appreciate all contributions. It is our practice to be prudent in our use of financial resources, and to run a simple operation. Your financial contributions make it possible for Pine Mountain to carry out its mission and to continue to be a strong institution in an underserved area.
Income to operate the programs and maintain the physical plant of Pine Mountain Settlement School comes from three sources: interest income from the School's endowment fund, earned income, and contributions. From time to time, we seek grant funding to help with particular projects, equipment and building maintenance needs.
Pine Mountain Settlement School exists to serve people in the local community and beyond. To accomplish this, we strive to:
* Teach others about the natural environment and promote protection of ecosystems
* Incorporate into our operation energy conservation, renewable energy sources, local materials and healthy food, and share this knowledge with others
* Provide supplemental educational experiences for local students which
strengthen, enrich, and extend their academic education
* Protect and maintain natural lands and historic structures at the Settlement School
* Celebrate, interpret, and promote the cultural heritage of central and southern Appalachia
* Serve as a center for recreation, fellowship, and lifelong learning, welcoming all who come
Pine Mountain is a private, 501(c) (3), non-profit corporation. Contributions to Pine Mountain are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
Or, send your donation to:
Pine Mountain Settlement School
36 Highway 510
Pine Mountain, Kentucky 40810-8289
Contactthe School's officeto arrange a donation ofgifts of stock or if you have questions. E-mail email@example.com call (606)558-3571 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. through 4:00 p.m.
Click here to make a donation.